Our SPEAR philosophy operates on the premise that online businesses are constantly changing. The mentality of "build it an they will come" (and continue to come) is not accurate. The way to be successful online is to react and respond to what your users are doing and what they are experiencing. Your online presence needs to be continually adapting and evolving.
Why SPEAR instead of traditional online development?
It saves you costs and time while steadily increasing the level of effectiveness of your online presence.
- All up front
- Based on a plan that may or may not be what your business needs
- Frequently over budget
- No lump fees – it is spread out monthly
- Aligns resources to needs, not assumptions
- Going big means more development and more cumbersome review periods
- Deadlines are pushed back, or corners are cut
- Launch with the necessities
- Review, adapt and improve over time
- Based entirely on assumptions
- Site slowly declines until periodic redesigns
- Continually evaluates user experience
- Adapts to data and observed user behavior